|Group Size||2 or more|
|Transportaion||4 Wheels Private Vehicle|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu & Lhasa|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Tours & Travel|
|Meals||Breakfast in Kathmandu & Lhasa|
Tibet is known as the roof of the world, Tibet, the mystical land of fantasy is the heart of Buddhist culture and philosophy and the most mesmerizing destinations of the world today as it seems as reserved as ever. It is not only the geographical and natural enchants but also a long historical culture and religion that appeal the foreigners to visit Tibet at least once in a lifetime. Rich and beautiful land with an average altitude over 4,000m (13,120ft) above sea level possessing more than fifty peaks above7,000m (22,960ft), Tibet is home to eleven Himalayan mountains over 8,000m (26,240ft). Bordered by China, India, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Burma and Kashmir Tibet is home of over two million people of rich ancient cultures.
Spiritual traditions, temples and monasteries, lakes and rivers, and mighty snow clad peaks are just a few of the intoxicating wonders to be experienced by adventurous travelers who get the opportunity to visit this land. You will be enthused by watching how pilgrims brave hostile weather and altitude to visit the holy Mt. Kailash and how they prostrate in the flagstone country yard of the Jokhang, offering incense as they circumambulate the holy Buddhists sites to pay veneration to the Shakyamuni.
This Lasha Everest Base Camp tour is our effort to provide you the best travelling experiences while travelling in Tibet. This tour starts from the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu. You will explore the Lasha the capital city of Tibet which literately means "The land of Gods" or "The Holly Land" in Lasha. You then trek to Everest Base Camp and finally come back to Kathmandu via Kodari.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Lhasa
Day 04: Sightseeing in and around Lhasa
Day 05: Sightseeing in and around Lhasa
Day 06: Lhasa - Yamdrok Tso – Gyantse
Day 07: Gyantse – Shigatse
Day 08: Shigatse – Shegar
Day 09: Shegar to Rongbuk (4800m/15,744ft), 68km
Day 10: Rongbuk monastery - Everest Base Camp – Tingri
Day 11: Tingri – Zhangmu
Day 12: Zhangmu - Kodari – Kathmandu
Day13: Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination
· All necessary Tibet travel permits
· Pickups and drops from airport and hotel(s)
· Everest National Park admission fee and Grass dame charge
· Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Lhasa
· Hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Bliss International or Similar catagory)
· Accommodation in Tibet on twin sharing basis with breakfast
· English speaking, trained and experienced Tibetan guide
· Lhasa fees for sightseeing and visits to monasteries as outlined in the itinerary
All applicable taxes and service
· Train ticket from China to Lhasa
· Chinese visa fee
· International flights from Kathmandu to Lhasa or from China to Lhasa
· Entry fee in Kathmandu sightseeing
· Travel insurance
· Meals other than breakfast in Tibet
· Tips for guides and driver
· Nepal visa
Copyrights © 2019 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.