|Transportaion||Private Vehicle, Tourist Bus|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu, Neydo Monastery & Pokhara , Local Lodge during trek|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Tours & Travel, Hiking|
|Meals||All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Day 1:- Arrival, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Morning Yoga class; Kapan, Bouddhanath stupa and Pasupatinath temple sightseeing. Overnight at Neydo Monastery.
Day 3:- Full day yoga and Meditation class at Neyd Monastery, Namo Buddha and dhulikhel sightseeing.
Day 4:- Drive to Pokhara, overnight at Pokhara. (6-7 hrs drive)
Day 5:- Sarankot sunrise and yoga activities, Pokhara full days sightseeing.
Day 6:- Drive to Kande; walk to Australian camp: 3-4 hrs walk.
Day 7:- Australian camp sunrise with yoga activities, walk to dhampush and drive back to Pokhara.
Day 8:- Drive to Kathmandu, free day at Kathmandu.
Day 9:- Departure
· Airport Pickup/Drop.
· 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast (twin share)
· Overnight at Neydo Monastery with breakfast (twin share)
· All the following sightseeing activities with private vehicle with tour guide and entry fee.
· Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu with private vehicle.
· Tea house accommodation during trek with all meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner per day (twin share)
· An experience English speaking trekking guide and assistance trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistance guide) with their salary, food, accommodation etc.
Welcome and Farewell dinner at Kathmandu.
· International and Domestic airfare.
· Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu, Neydo Monastery and Pokhara.
· Extra night accommodation at hotel and tea house.
· Extra vehicle service needed more than itinerary.
· Travel and rescue insurance.
· Any alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, boiled & mineral water, beverages etc during the trek.
Tips for guide and driver.
$ 0 pp
Copyrights © 2020 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.